A great mix of clinical excellence, efficient implementation, and the most current dental techniques presented in a very entertaining style.
Is your group looking for a highly rated speaker with great leadership skills? Dr Griffin has a knack for holding the attention of any dental audience by blending “real-practice” experience with a funny, furious, honest style. “The best course I’ve been to” and “I’ve never laughed and learned so much at a dental course” are common responses.
Dr Griffin has led an exceptionally efficient practice in St Louis county Missouri (slightly east of Beverly Hills) where he and his staff have maintained a 50-55% overhead for 20 years while doing all phases of general dentistry from high end cosmetic procedures to “every day” restorative and preventive care. Jack has a passion for sharing what he has while being one of a very few dentists to be awarded by his peers Diplomat status with the American Board of Aesthetic Dentistry (ABAD), accreditation with the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), and Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD). He has been involved in product evaluation and development with Reality Esthetics, the Dental Advisor, Dental Products Report, and others. He has been involved with many organizations including being the AGD MasterTrack/CE chair for the state of Missouri. His passion for teaching is only surpassed by his desire to learn.
Jack is a humble teacher and considers it a great honor to have been asked to teach thousands of dentists how to make practice more successful and rewarding while having fun. Some of his lecture topics include regenerative materials, cementation and adhesion, digital dentistry, CAD/CAM efficiency, the best in aesthetic dentistry, digital photography, and practice management He has lectured at many prestigious meetings and groups while being published frequently in leading dental journals. Jack knows has been blessed to be surrounded by those who make the dental experience both rewarding and enjoyable and is thankful to those who have invested time to laugh and learn with him. Courses can be either half, full day, or multiple days featuring lecture or hands on or both. He and his team are very flexible and adept at customizing programs to meet the needs of most any group. Please look over the courses he is currently offering and call or e.mail with any questions. We think you will be very pleased with your choice to include Jack in your program.
Teaching Goals and Mission Statements
Jack D Griffin, Jr DMD MAGD
- To be honest, courteous, and listen to each attendee as if they were the only one taking the course
- Never to be presumptuous, boastful, or arrogant in any way to the participants
- To study and be current on all materials, techniques, and procedures pertaining to the topic being discussed
- Show actual cases including technique limitations, potential failures, or additional training needed by the participants
- Show all aspects of the procedure and explain thoroughly while continuously asking if the students are understanding the procedures and material
- To encourage questions, comments, and suggestions during and after the course
- To first demonstrate all hands-on parts of the course and then observe and correct each participant in a constructive, non-derogatory way
- Keep records for attendees and help secure continuing education credits when applicable
- Consider feedback and use evaluations to improve course content, style, and delivery to increase learning
- Consistent learn from the participants and work to correct flaws for all subsequent lectures
Contact Eureka Smiles for More Information on Our Skilled Dentists
If you would like to learn more about cosmetic dentist Jack Griffin, Jr., the procedures he performs, or where he will be speaking, contact our Eureka cosmetic and family dentistry office today. In addition to teaching other dentists, Dr. Griffin provides family and general dentistry treatments, cosmetic dentistry procedures, orthodontics including Invisalign® clear braces, and implant dentistry to patients in St. Louis County.