A Skilled Doctor You Can Trust!
Eric R. Klumb, DDS, is a skilled and experienced dentist offering advanced cosmetic dental treatment and general dental care procedures. Dr. Klumb is a graduate of the University of Missouri-Columbia and the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry. He is an advocate for continuing education and frequently attends courses on topics including Cosmetic Dentistry, Digital Dentistry, Laser Dentistry, Oral Surgery, Periodontics, Endodontics, Dental Implants, and Pedodontics. Dr. Klumb believes that postgraduate dental education is essential to delivering patients the best possible care.
In addition to providing patients with state-of-the-art dental treatment, Dr. Klumb is currently working on obtaining a Fellowship for the Academy of General Dentistry. He is a member of professional dental organizations including the:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Greater St. Louis Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- Missouri Dental Association
In his spare time, Dr. Klumb enjoys spending time with his family and friends, staying active, and attending sporting events (particularly the Cardinals and the Blues).
Get to Know Dr. Eric Klumb
- Born: Jackson, WI
- Raised: Wildwood, MO, Balder, Rockwood Valley, Lafayette
- Favorite Restaurant: Mulligans in Ellisville
- Favorite Team/ Sports player: Obviously, the Blues and Cardinals. My favorite sports player of all time is Barry Sanders
- Favorite St. Louis Area Attraction: Probably the Zoo, city museum and Busch Stadium
- Favorite Vacation spot: Grand Haven/ South Haven, Michigan & Key West in Summer. Breckenridge, CO in Winter
- Favorite Ice Cream: Cookie dough & Cheesecake- concrete
- Best Concert I’ve ever been to: I’m not a big music guy, but probably LoCash
- When not working: I am mostly hanging out with my daughter, Amelia, and my wife, Lauren, and our dog Penny too! We like to get outside. Hiking, festivals, The Zoo and swimming. Besides that, sports are usually on at the house or we are playing golf, volleyball, softball, soccer, bowling, etc. If it is a sport we probably like doing it.
For more information on any of the procedures we offer, or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Eric Klumb, please contact our practice today.