The dentists at Eureka Smiles are committed to providing you with exceptional dental care in the most comfortable way possible. Our doctors offer a comprehensive selection of treatment options that can help you maintain excellent oral health and prevent minor problems from becoming serious later in life. They are also skilled with many cosmetic and restorative techniques designed to improve both the function of your teeth and the appearance of your smile. Our dentists believe in giving every individual who walks through our doors effective treatment and compassionate care. At Eureka Smiles, you are not just a patient – you are our guest!
Dr. Eric Klumb
With extensive experience in an array of advanced dental treatments, Dr. Eric Klumb can help you renew your smile with beautiful results. A member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr. Klumb has a calming demeanor and a steady, experienced hand.
Dr. Mike Menolascino
Dr. Menolascino performs a range of cosmetic, restorative, and family dentistry treatments here at Eureka Smiles. A member of the Academy of General Dentistry and many other dental organizations, Dr. Menolascino’s friendly face and gentle attitude can make even the most anxious patient feel at ease!
What is a Cosmetic Dentist?
A cosmetic dentist is trained in a unique branch of dentistry dedicated to enhancing your smile aesthetic and long-term oral health beyond routine check-ups and traditional treatment protocols. This may involve reshaping the proportions of the teeth, closing gaps or spaces, replacing missing teeth, strengthening weak enamel, restoring teeth that appear worn or short, or brightening discolored teeth, among many other goals. Simply put, a cosmetic dentist can make your dream smile a reality. Whether your needs involve a minor fix or full-mouth rehabilitation, cosmetic dentistry employs the latest treatments and technologies to create or rebuild your ideal smile with cutting-edge techniques. While primarily focused on improving the beauty and function of your oral structures, cosmetic dentistry also aims to further your confidence and general wellness with services that range from a smile makeover to tooth-colored fillings.
Choosing the Best Cosmetic Dentist For You
With a plethora of options at your disposal, it can be difficult to determine who to entrust with your oral care and smile appearance. Selecting the most qualified cosmetic dentist to accommodate your unique needs is essential to fulfilling your treatment goals and achieving the results you desire. Given the importance of such a determination, our team has outlined a few key tips that are meant to help guide your decision:
- Research credentials: The most straightforward way to assess your prospective dentist’s qualifications is to review their biography— learn about their education, where they received their training, their professional memberships and affiliations, and whether they pursue continuing education to keep up with the latest advances within the field. Furthermore, discovering whether he or she specializes in your chosen treatment or procedure can be hugely beneficial to your decision.
- Take a look at before-and-after photos: Dental treatment before-and-after photos from previous patients can be an excellent indicator of the potential results you can expect to receive. Most practices have an online patient showroom or “smile gallery” that you can visit to peruse the outcomes of similar treatments and determine if they align with your aesthetic goals.
- Read online patient reviews: Online reviews offer a valuable look into the experiences of a diverse range of patients at a given practice. From these assessments, you can gain an understanding of the type of care you are likely to receive as well as obtain a cursory glance at the process involved with a given treatment or procedure. Many practices have their dentist reviews compiled in a comprehensive page on their website, but third-party reviewing platforms like Facebook and Google also offer a broader range of insight into the patient experience.
- Learn about the practice’s technology and equipment: The technology utilized by a cosmetic dentist can speak volumes about the practice’s ability to provide the latest, most effective procedures. Recent advances in cosmetic dentistry aim to optimize results with more conservative treatment protocols mindful of your overall health and wellness. Practices that take advantage of the technological strides in cosmetic dentistry are often more capable of meeting your needs with a higher level of safety and efficiency.
- Schedule a consultation: When all is said and done, your ability to feel comfortable with your dentist and trust them with your care is the most important consideration when choosing the right dentist for you. An initial consultation is a great way to assess your prospective dentist’s professionalism, approachability, and compassion, as well as an opportunity to get an idea of the rapport established.
What Sets Our Cosmetic Dentists Apart?
Led by Dr. Eric Klumb and Dr. Mike Menolascino, our dental team takes great pride in the warm and welcoming environment established at Eureka Smiles. As one of the “Top Dentists in St. Louis,” an award voted on by other dentists, we hold ourselves to a high standard of safety, professionalism, and excellence in patient care. At our practice, your comfort is our top priority. We take many measures to ensure you are receiving results of the highest quality in the most relaxing treatment experience possible. In addition to employing holistic and mercury-free dentistry protocols, we utilize CEREC® technology to provide patients with same day crowns and veneers. These state-of-the-art restorations eliminate turn-around time so you can achieve your dream smile faster and easier than you ever anticipated. No matter what the reason for your visit may be, Drs. Klumb and Menolascino are dedicated to enriching your treatment experience for beautiful outcomes that can exceed your expectations.
To learn more about Eureka Smiles, or to schedule a consultation with one of our cosmetic dentists, please contact our practice today.